EEN Wallonia event – Artificial intelligence in the European innovation ecosystem
Artificial intelligence has become a major challenge for Europe. Indeed, the use of artificial intelligence is growing over time, and European leaders have long-term ambitions by making the European Union a world-class player in the field of AI. By stimulating European research and industrial capacity, the EU aims to ensure the safety and fundamental rights of its citizens.
The event “Artificial Intelligence in the European innovation ecosystem” is an opportunity to bring together AI professionals to discuss existing and future projects, present European funding opportunities under the Horizon Europe framework program, as well as to discuss how to engage European companies in the development of AI.
By optimising resources and coordinating investments in Europe, we can accelerate and align priorities with the current AI landscape.
This event, organised by Enterprise Europe Network Wallonia (EEN Wallonia) will explore the role of AI in research and innovation projects in Europe.
- A conference dedicated to AI in Europe
- International B2B for R&D opportunities
- An overview of our partners’ success stories
- A general presentation of the Horizon Europe 2023-2024 Work programme calls on AI
- Round Table entitled “2022, a new start for Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) … And also in Wallonia” (event in French)
- Networking lunch and cocktail
- Technology Tour to visit companies involved in AI (on the next day)
Why should you participate?
This event will not only be an opportunity for participants to share their ideas and discuss their AI projects, but also to create new partnership opportunities through European consortia. On this occasion, the EEN Wallonia team (AWEX, Sowalfin and NCP Wallonia) will be available to answer your questions.
30 November 2022 – 1 December 2022
Hôtel Vander Valk, Charleroi (Belgique)