The Enterprise Europe Network partner, EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next Digital sector Cluster/SME mission to be organised in Japan, alongside the “Smart Manufacturing Summit 2024”
· Mission dates: 12-15 March 2024
· Application deadline: 24 November 2023
· It is a physical mission in Japan
The programme targets EU SMEs and clusters in digital technologies (i.e. technologies encompassing digital devices, systems, and resources that help create, store, and process data) interested in doing business with Japan, in particular with applications in smart manufacturing and smart mobility.
Costs and grant:
The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission: the trade fair participation fee, partnering activities, interpreters…
The participating company is expected to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses.
Selected participants will also benefit from a 600 euro grant to partially support above mentioned costs.
– promote your technology at one of Japan’s leading fair events
– meet potential business partners
– create new business opportunities
– develop partnerships and business cooperation in global markets
For more information about the mission and to apply, please visit the website of EU-Japan Centre.