International Matchmaking Event for Additive Manufacturing
As the leading industry platform for Additive Manufacturing and industrial 3D Printing, Formnext is the international meeting point for the next generation of intelligent industrial production. The entire AM process chain with all its technologies and applications will be presented under one roof.
The international matchmaking event at Formnext is a unique opportunity to generate business contacts, to gain market knowledge and to discover new technologies in the world of Additive Manufacturing and intelligent manufacturing solutions.
This event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers interested in finding business, technology and research collaboration and sharing new project ideas.
The matchmaking event is interesting for all participants with the following key topics:
Those who attend Formnext work in the following user industries:
Why to participate?
- Initiate international contacts for commercial, technology or R&D cooperation.
- Develop your business network, both onsite during the fair and online just before and/or after the fair.
- Share your experience with international companies.
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level.
- Keep an eye on market trends and identify technology innovations.
- Share your knowledge and expertise in innovative technologies.
- Assess your potential to apply for EU funding.
Matchmaking is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations and exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
During the fair (November 15 -18) the onsite B2B Matchmaking meetings are planned on Thursday 17 November. If participants can’t have their desired meeting during the fair, the option is offered to book other participants for an online meeting just after the fair (November 21).
Participating in the matchmaking is free of costs, but an entrance ticket for the Formnext fair is needed to enter the fairground and join the onsite matchmaking.
How does it work?
1. Register online & publish your collaboration wishes
2. Browse the participant list and book meetings with participants of your interest
3. Before the event you receive your personal individual meeting schedule